Followers

Thursday 18 July 2024

I Relate They Are Great

 I hereby do so relate the staff here are great,

I live in supported living which was my fate

As my daughter doesn't want me to be alone

As I was prone to be mad in my previous home

And not of a state of mind to look after myself,

So now out of hospital I am in very good health

As well as can be as I am now so happily happy

With the staff hospitality that I find so heavenly.


The other four residents are quiet and friendly

Frequently expressing mine and theirs ability

To come and go as we so see fit and healthy

In the community being supported but free.

The staff are cooking pizza for our tea today

Of which I will enjoy and be grateful I say.


Copyright Andrew Stevenson 18/07/2024


Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment