Followers

Tuesday 23 July 2024

Not In Denial This Style

The Earth is spinning around

Which is feeling me so sound,

I was in the hospitalised pound

But my good tidings are found

As I'm wayfaring into a bound

Wandering of fighting a round

Without getting knocked down

As I aim to please your crowd.


The earth spinning controls the tide,

I am now happy and enjoying a ride,

I am fighting to keep in good health

And I am hiding away in apt stealth.

I like to be cryptic to make a think

Of your intellect to expand a brink.


Copyright Andrew Stevenson 23/07/2024


I like to expand on the written language with different styles of literature. It is not dissimilar to texting styles, whereas, or whereupon, we curtail sentences, making them terse, or simplified if you will. So I have expressed in expression to express an expression in an expressive way to express myself with expressive expression.


Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment