Followers

Friday 19 July 2024

A Wish For My Dish

There is no looking back

As I am so back on track

But there is on thing I lack

And that is you in my sack.


I have been searching from afar

But you haven't left our fate ajar,

I aptly often wonder  how you are

As I want you back being on a par.


I'm now sanely sane but am in pain

As you refrain from what we gain -

A lovable loving love not to abstain

As I am not lame now I'm not insane.


We were good when we were together,

Lots of rain cried out from my weather

Of so being at a tether with my bipolar

But with your nurture I got oh so better.


I've missed you my ever so gentle miss,

You to me were bliss and my only wish

Is to kiss you again as you were my dish

That I loved to have my fill with lavish.


Copyright Andrew Stevenson 19/07/2024


Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment