Followers

Monday 22 July 2024

A Star So Far

 The day is passing and it's becoming night,

The sun is now hiding, the moon is in sight,

The stars are beginning to show with a glow

To see the dark part with their twinkling art,

The constellations are celebrations shining

Which are guiding those sailing and walking

With a mapped out vision of Godly precision

And the North Star is still so far in division.


I am wayfaring in a life full of nice and strife,

You are a star that I am following to be a wife,

With a visionary insightful cite with a might

Of out-of-sight delightful delight of my hype.

You are my appeal so I feel what is so real

And that is my love so shining with a pining.


Copyright Andrew Stevenson 22/07/2024


Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment