Followers

Thursday 18 July 2024

Deserted In The Desert

I am in the desert far from home,

Deserted I feeling so alone,

I'm struggling to walk on the sand

Without a helping hand,

The devil is trying to entice me

But I am so resisting he,

I think this is not the place to be

As it is not my sanctuary,

It is too hot with being so sunny

Making my sweat runny,

But evil is all around this place

That I now have to face,

As my sad life is far from rife

As I deteriorate in strife

With every pace my rat-race

That I have to duly face

Without a lovable loving love

As I am without a hug,

I am all alone far from home -

Wayfaring I have flown

To heights I have not sought

As I have been caught

By the voices so inside of me

Causing my sad misery,

And while I am not lonely

As my alter can so be

Conversing with myself - me,

Creating insane insanity.


Copyright Andrew Stevenson 18/07/2024


Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment