Followers

Monday 22 July 2024

Pining Wining And Dining

 I would like to make a fresh start,

I was devastated when we did part,

You are still very much in my heart.


I still lovably love you so very much,

Why do not you so get back in-touch

As you were a high with a constant rush.


I am missing our cuddling and kissing,

But I miss the most our liking talking

Which was pleasing this conversing.


You would duly send me poems about me,

And likewise me to you with an apt ability

To write sensibly worded words lovingly.


In an essence I loved you in an immense

Sense of sensibility without any pretence

Of being on a fence as I had an appetence.


Can't you trust that loving you I must

And while back then I was out of touch

I am now seeking you with lustful lust.


I am pining some wining and dining

With drinking and dancing romancing

As it is you that I am wanting loving.


Copyright Andrew Stevenson 21/07/2024


Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment