Followers

Friday 13 October 2017

A Muse To Choose

I am searching for a Lady,
I am opening my eyes to see
Which females act reciprocally
To me being romantically
Wooing with my pursuing,
I offer a sincere courtship
Full of friendly friendship
With lots of sharing and giving. 

I am ready to fall in love again,
I hope it will be similarly the same
As my previous gain of loving
Which was dearly pleasing.
I hope she will be endearing
And a muse for my writing. 

© Andrew Stevenson 14/10/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I hope a certain someone comes along Andrew, we all need someone in our lives.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, in the meantime I have my pet, Sadie, to keep me company, but I am still searching for the elusive she to be with me! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete