Followers

Friday 6 October 2017

An Op Not Forgot

I am thinking of my mother today
As she is braving an op on her hip,
Let us hope everything goes okay
With the stick that comes with it,
As the pain from her new hip gain
Won’t be in vain as it will tame
In time, and then she will feel fine
Which will be expressed in rhyme. 

I’m seeing my daughter today,
She is thinking of her nan too,
Like a Christian, she will pray
That she’ll be up on her feet soon.
We both love her so very much
And will keep in respective touch. 

© Andrew Stevenson 06/10/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
My two sisters are currently staying with my mother, they are going to stay overnight with her.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts too are with your mother, hope all goes well and she makes a speedy recovery. Have fun with your daughter Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind concern. I'll have a nice time with my daughter. Blessings to you. Enjoy your Weekend. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete