Followers

Wednesday 4 October 2017

I Am Still Searching

Where are you, Clare,
You are an inspiration
Worthy of a mention.
My all is laid bare –
I regret our separation.
Do you still have a care
With a passionate flare
Of adhering my supplication. 

We were nice together
With our sharing and caring. 

We braved some weather
Of lots of crying raining. 

I am sorry we did sever
Because I was deteriorating.

© Andrew Stevenson 04/10/2017
 
An English sonnet with a specific rhyming scheme.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

6 comments:

  1. I have learned one thing these past few years Andrew and that is to be patient. Clare will return I;m sure.
    Take care.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. And I hope so, but I'm now searching for any Lady who is available, but hope Clare, will come around. She phoned me last year! You take care too. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. It's hard to come by well-informed people on this subject,
    but you seem like you know what you're talking
    about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You are welcome. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  3. It's understandable that you're still aching for Clare... she's the one who got away. But don't forget to keep searching for that new someone who will want to stay. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan. I am searching for a Lady who is Christianly in her characteristics. I am pining for Clare, but am now making myself available to other females. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete