Followers

Monday 9 October 2017

To Be Christianly

I’d like a Lady to be my dear,
I would be respectfully sincere
With honest intentions to share,
And with a matrimonial care
I would ask her to be my wife
To be with me throughout my life,
I’d love her generously
To make us both happy.

She will be Christianly inclined,
And like sharing with being kind,
She will love loving with hugging
With some passionate kissing.
I am searching during travelling
And am persevering while waiting. 

© Andrew Stevenson 09/10/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. There are many Christianly ladies at church Andrew.
    Wonderfully written and so enjoyable to read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words. Glad you enjoyed it. I need to go to Church don't I! Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete