Followers

Tuesday 24 October 2017

A Wish For A Dish

A tasty dish indeed
To feed me with greed,
But you are going slow
With my words that grow.
You were attractive
In being actively active,
You fulfilled my need
With considerable greed. 

Being meek is what I seek
And with a bleat like a sheep
I will keep what I reap
From yourself so sweet.
Will you satisfy what I gratify -
A loving wink of your eye.
 
Copyright Andrew Stevenson 24/10/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
A past poem about Clare that I didn't post.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

 

3 comments:

  1. You should write songs very sweet, yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words. I would love to write songs for a living! Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. This was lovely to read Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete