Followers

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Drink To The Brink

I’ve bought a bottle of whiskey,
I will drink it moderately,
I will mix it with Diet Pepsi
Which will leave it quite tasty.
I enjoy an occasional drink
Where I can have a think
Of being merrily happy
With an intoxicated mentality. 

You were caring with giving
And with all of my sincere loving
I will savour you with favour
Which will never waver.
We used to go out drinking
And enjoyed the dancing. 

© Andrew Stevenson 03/10/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Drink is good in moderation, Me? I go over the top....with bottled mineral water.
    Excellent verse.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. I like the occasional bottle of whisky! Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete