Followers

Sunday 8 October 2017

Progressing Blessing

I’ve been to see my mum,
She doesn’t look so glum,
She was good in spirit
Exercising her new hip,
She was more herself
Getting better in health,
With less painful suffering
With her persevering walking. 

My two younger sisters were there
Offering their services with care,
They are good at looking after mum
And come and go and go and come.
She’ll be home about Wednesday
Where I hope she will restfully stay. 

© Andrew Stevenson 08/10/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Pleased your mum is progressing, it will be good when the operation gives her back her freedow from pain.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne, for your kind concern. She will soon be back on her feet - I'm sure! Enjoy your new week. Blessing to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete