Followers

Thursday 26 October 2017

I Am Searching


I am searching
For a new beginning,
I am not sinning
As I am caring.
What are you up to;
I want you to woo:
You were a sensation
In hugging for a duration. 

I am waiting for a response from you,
In anticipation I am feeling blue,
And am humbly and modestly ready
To go respectfully steady.
Your flavour I did savour,
Which will not waver.

© Andrew Stevenson 26/10/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
A past poem about Clare, that I didn't post.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth, for your kind words. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. This was lovely to read Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, I appreciate your kind words. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  3. Andrew if and when should you visit my blog and you tell me whether or not you can see my followers photographs as I get a "GOOGLE ERROR " SHOW.
    Thanks.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same is happening to my blog! I can't see the followers on your blog! Sorry for your troubles. I hope Google sort it soon.

      Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete