Followers

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Our Hit To Keep Us Fit

My dog woke me up at four
To take her out for a walk,
I opened up the front door
And let her out for a stalk,
She preys on innocent cats
But gladly they are too fast,
She likes to pick up a stick
And give herself a lick. 

We went to a nature park
Where it was still dark,
The squirrels weren’t in sight
As it was still like the night.
We got back at about six
From our early morning fix. 

© Andrew Stevenson 11/10/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. I used to go out early in the morning but as it's still dark feel it safer to go out later. Pleased you and dog enjoyed your walk.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne. I often get woken up by Sadie wanting to go out! Ha. It makes sense you going out later rather than sooner. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. This is nice love you lots xxx

    ReplyDelete