Followers

Monday 16 October 2017

Rose One

I trust your hand of hope, in the scope of loving aspirations, and Godly intentions: entwine your fingers in mine, and you will find, love ‘in kind’, as I have in mind to gently lead you out of the dark, to embark on a path of righteous integrity with sincerity, as I have faith in thee, and you will see a light emblazoned with a fiery passion with an explosion of a Biblical proportion, as I am Christianly in morality, and have values that are complimentary to being good natured, an innate quality to sate your curiosity, and enhance your ability to see clearly, as in my palm you will feel matrimonial inclinations of loving supplications. 

© Andrew Stevenson 28/1/14
 
This is a trilogy of pieces I wrote for an African girl I was dating online. Sorrowfully she lost touch with me through her lack of computer access! I've posted these before, so if you've read them before - sorry. I didn't get any comments on them the last time I posted them, so hope for a better response the second time around. I've been looking after my mother post op on her hip, so haven't the time to write a poem at the moment - perhaps tomorrow. Blessings to you all. Enjoy you week.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

 

2 comments:

  1. Again this is wonderful Andrew, not all on line romances work out.....I know I met someone on line we eventually moved in together and I had seven years of hell.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne. Sorry you have suffered in a bad-relationship! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete