Followers

Friday 6 October 2017

Me And Her Thinking Of She

I saw my daughter before,
She is loving to the core,
We had a pleasant hug –
Both feeling snugly snug.
She expresses her loving
With giving and sharing,
She is always caring
Which is pleasing. 

We are braving the weather
Of the op of her grandmother,
Who is getting a new hip
So her walk is more slick.
My mother is my near and dear
And soon we will go and see her. 

© Andrew Stevenson 06/10/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. It's ggood you have a good relationship with your daughter.
    I hope your mother is progressing.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. I'm off to see her at eleven today to take her to see her grandmother. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete