Followers

Thursday 5 October 2017

The Loves Of My Life

I’m seeing my daughter
Tomorrow morning,
We will share laughter
With some humouring.
We can both be happy
With being quite funny.
We have a good harmony
Resulting in our tranquillity.

My grandchildren will be at school,
They both act extremely cool,
I will miss them being there
Playfully playing with care.
We all love each other so
Which does lovingly grow.

© Andrew Stevenson 05/10/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

6 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time with your daughter........something I would give anything to happen to me. It's my youngest son's birthday tomorrow so will be thinking of him.
    Your poem highlights the obvious pride in your daughter. Good luck Andrew.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. My daughter is the strongest love of my life! Sorry you are not going to see you son! My daughter used to live in another town, and I didn't get to see her much! Good luck to you too. Blessing. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy spending time together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna, I will. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
    2. Awesome words, poetically spoken. Enjoy!

      Delete
    3. Thank you. I'm off to see her soon. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete