Followers

Wednesday 11 October 2017

My Pull Will Be An Equal

My partner will be semblable,
And will be perfectly able
To bring her wishes to the table,
As I am now respectfully stable:
I am patiently waiting for she
To show her pretty face to me,
She will be beautiful inside and out
And will act Christianly with clout. 

I don’t mind being a father again
If that is what she is willing,
I treat my children the same
With my loving nurturing.
I’ve been on my own for a year
And need to step up searching a gear. 

© Andrew Stevenson 11/10/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. How good it is you're looking to the future.
    Most enjoyable to read and all the luck in the world Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind sentiments. Have a nice day. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete