Followers

Friday 6 October 2017

Wishing Me Luck

I’ve just done lots of filing,
They needed doing
As poems were amassing,
I’m happy they are done
As I now can select some
To send to a publisher
To become an author –
An endeavour to weather. 

I have been knocked back twice,
Do they think some are not nice,
I will be selective in what I choose
So this time I can win instead of lose.
I hope whoever reads my work
Will not be a stuck-up berk. 

© Andrew Stevenson 06/10/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with getting a book published. How proud you wioll feel when you hold that book in your hand.....I know.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne, for your kind sentiments. I hope so! Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete