Followers

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Bad Back

I’ve been in the sack
And now have a bad back,
My pet dog was next to me
Sleeping quite happily,
I was on the edge all night
As Sadie, took all the space,
I now have a painful gripe
As it’s hard to do up a lace.
 
Weights is contributing
To my deteriorating,
As I like exercising
Regardless of my ageing.
I will now refrain from this gain
As I have a history of back pain.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 03/10/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. I once had a slipped disc and in the end needed surgery, Have had a weak back since, so do take care Andrew.
    Loved how you put your discomfort into verse.

    Have a good day.

    Yvonne:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, I appreciate your kind words. Sorry you suffer similarly! Tut. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to read about your bad back. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your concern, Anna. Hugs back to you too. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete