Followers

Friday 6 October 2017

Bless The Success

My mother’s op was a success,
I hope she doesn’t suffer stress
While she is idly lying in bed
Adhering to what the Dr has said.
She has a strong willing will,
And doesn’t mind taking a pill,
She will soon be on her feet
With her new hip to reap. 

I am going to see her in the morning,
I am grateful I’m not mourning,
I was worried with some sorrow
For my mother’s painful morrow.
Georgia, Scot, Kenzie and Lacey
Are respectfully coming with me. 

© Andrew Stevenson 06/10/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Georgia is my daughter, Scot is her partner, and Kenzie and Lacey are my grandchildren.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Your mother sounds like a remarkable woman, once she is on her feet again everyone will breathe a sigh of relief I'm sure.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne, for your kind concern. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking so, Lesley. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete