Followers

Thursday 19 October 2017

Searching For Loving

I am searching
For some loving,
She’ll be a Lady
As I am fussy.
I’ll respect her
With fervour,
And will adhere
To her being dear. 

What are you up to;
I want you to woo:
Will you be a sensation
In hugging for a duration.
We could be respectable
With me being amiable.

© Andrew Stevenson 19/10/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
I wont be posting a poem all Weekend as I'm staying with my poorly mother. Blessings to you all.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Wondeerfully endearing poem Andrew. I'm sure sge will come along. Have a great weekend with your mother. Here on the south coast there are 80mph gales forecast for Saturday so I will be indoors.
    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words. Sorry you've got strong winds forecast Enjoy your Weekend. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.!

      Delete
  2. Sorry about your mum not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind concern. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete