Followers

Friday 22 June 2018

A Beautiful Lady

Our eyes met, and not by chance,
From loving hearts a mutual glance;
I saw the wisdom of Solomon –
An oracle of things to come. 

Her luscious lips opened to speak,
I gazed where mine might meet:
Sweet sounds filled the room
From her voice – love’s tune. 

Long fair hair drapes her face,
Bouncing with flare at every pace.
If I was the wind I would blow
To caress each tress so very slow. 

Her curves, convex and concave,
Are a sight to behold and save;
I can imagine her so very snug
Within my arms – a loving hug. 

A beautiful lady, a princess,
Full of life and nice happiness –
Such spoils could I aptly reap
With my heart, a gift to keep. 

© Andrew Stevenson 12/03/2017
 
A re-edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful words any woman would be proud to have them written about her.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, your words mean so much. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. A lovely poem, Andrew. This image is very romantic: "If I was the wind I would blow
    To caress each tress so very slow."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Thank you for thinking so, I'm a romantic at heart. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete