Followers

Friday 15 June 2018

Blue Sky

I've just been for a walk in the sun,
And have some worried perspectives,
Of what sane achieving directives
I can master with what has begun. 
 
I am longing to live again, without my refrain,
As I like honour in my name without being insane,
But under what direction shall I fall under
Without the crying thunder of going under.
 
I am a man of integrity with honesty
And I’ll abide with the side of modesty:
She and he who live their life humbly
Are a treasure of some respectability.
 
Have faith and trust in Jesus loving love,
As He is wisely preaching about God above,
He taught with a parable to sow and grow
Into what He thought listeners should know. 
 
© Andrew Stevenson 20/06/2017
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. Very thought provoking poem Andrew. Made excellent reading.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Yet another heart felt poem Andrew, thank you and blessed be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Tracy. Thank you for your kind comment, it is warmly received. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete