Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2018

Maternal Is Beautiful

Georgia is a wonderful Daughter,
She is also a delightful Mother,
She is a caring, loving Sister
To Laurence, her nice Brother.
I love her with all my heart
And miss her when we’re apart,
She is thoughtfully thoughtful
And I think this is beautiful. 

She is definitely a family person,
Wisdom of which I am grateful,
She shares and cares lovingly
And I like this apt sensibility.
I am seeing her Wednesday
Where she’ll enjoy my stay. 

© Andrew Stevenson 05/06/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Maternal is a wonderful thing Andrew . As a mother and grandmother unconditional love is there.....always.
    Great poem and lovely to read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind words of understanding, they are warmly received. Glad you liked it. Have a nice day, hope you get to go for a walk on the beach? Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete