Followers

Friday 22 June 2018

Addressing A Blessing

There’s a charming smile which I am drawn,
From a countenance of beauty bestowing
Inclinations of reciprocal intentions worn
In her expression of a fondness growing. 

She plays on my mind, travelling my thoughts,
And is my oasis in a friendless concrete jungle:
I no longer feel lonely and abandon the ports
That ship-wrecked I in a stupid, stupor tumble. 

I see love in great depths to nurture new feelings
Into heights of passionate kisses and embraces,
Let the future prevail with self-neglect healings'
Of bodily comfort and consoling peaceful graces.

Diane is a Saintly Angel who preaches sanity
And administers care in a neglectful community;
She rises above morality, and affluent vanity,
And is pure in spirit to sanctify our unity.

© Andrew Stevenson 14/02/14
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. Again such a heartfelt poem , Thanks for sharing.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne for your kind words. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. I am glad that you no longer feel lonely, Andrew. I'm glad that your relationship with Diane is deepening and bringing you love and hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Thank you for your kind sentiments, they are warmly received. Glad you have a loving partner too. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete