Followers

Friday 29 June 2018

In Tune With Soon

I am seeing Diane Monday,
I hope she’ll enjoy her stay,
I haven’t seen her for a week
As she’s been ill and weak. 

But she’s still been working
As she has to earn a living,
But she has been phoning
Expressing her sweet-loving. 

We are getting on very well,
I think Diane is aptly swell,
She is divine and I am glad
I am no-longer sadly sad.

Our love is growing everyday
And on my mind she does play,
As I love and miss her apt way
Of fondly hugging without delay. 

She greets me with a pleasant kiss,
This to me is a sense of sweet-bliss,
Then at home we share a loving hug
Sharing our lovingly loving love. 

© Andrew Stevenson 30/06/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

6 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time with your lady Andrew and hope she is feeling better.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind sentiments, they are warmly received. She's well today, so hopefully will be tomorrow. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. It's great to hear you sound much happier, Andrew! Poor Diane, having to work when she was sick. I know that feeling only too well. Such is life; we all soldier on. Have fun on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Thank you, I am much happier. And will do. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  3. Hi Andrew, sorry I haven't been around for a long time - life is as life does and has got in the way - a lot. I love this poem and Diane sounds gorgeous and lovely. I hope this comment finds you both well and serenely happy my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Sami. Always nice to hear from you. Life is good for me at the moment, and I hope it is for you too. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete