Followers

Friday 15 June 2018

An R.I.P

You can get ripped off anywhere,
As we all live in a criminal lair
Of prowlers into cunning conning
With no scruples of belonging.
 
They don't sing a song of worldly belong
And remain in the annoying throng
Of dishonest persons being criminals
Acting as innocent, respectful citizens.
 
I've been ripped off numerous times online,
And they find in-kind to be acting within the law,
So they don't have a sentence of serving their time,
As they know loopholes, and acting like moles
They implore to the rich and poor to open their door.
 
Will fate catch up with them, and will karma score
For us victims in remaining and suffering the sore
Mentality of their gravity in fleecing gullible we,
Remains to be as they are a travesty to being free.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 22/06/2017
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. This reminded me of the street I live, Why I have not friends? opposite me is a halfway house for exconvicts.
    Next door both sides are drug addicts and further up the street are alchoolics.
    I loved your poem Andrew.
    The message came across all to evident.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. I'm so sorry for where you live! Surrounded by undesirables! Thank you for liking my poem. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete