Followers

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Enjoying Their Company

It was nice to see my Daughter,
She was with her loving Mother,
She gave me shorts and T-shirt
For my birthday – the other day,
Her partner was hard at work
And the Grandkids were at play.
We all enjoyed a bite to eat
While sitting on a comfy-seat. 

I’m taking the kids to gymnastics
Where they do flips and tricks,
Lacy will also do a dance class
Where she is learning quite fast.
I enjoy all of their company
As they make me really happy. 

© Andrew Stevenson 27/06/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. It must be lovely to see your daughter and grand kids.
    I don't have that pleasure.
    Pleased you enjoyed yourself Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. So sorry you don't see much of your family! Tut. Thank you for your kind sentiments, they are warmly received. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. I hope that you had lots of fun with your daughter and grandkids, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Thank you for your kind words, they are warmly received. I did have lots of fun. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete