Followers

Monday 25 June 2018

Diane Is Ill

My girlfriend is sickly ill,
This is a sad bitter-pill
As I was seeing her today
But she’s in a state of decay.
I hope she gets better soon
So we can get back in tune
To being in the same room
Fondly hugging and kissing. 

At the moment I’m reminiscing
Of her fine loving with caring,
I’m remembering my Lady
With a mind that’s not hazy.
I feel for her at this sad time
And think she is aptly divine. 

© Andrew Stevenson 25/06/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. I do hope Diane recovers quickly Andrew. I'm sure you must be worried. Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. I do care and worry. Thank you for your support, it is much appreciated. Take good care yourself. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Andrew! I, too, hope that Diane feels better soon. Take care of you and her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. I always appreciate you popping by. She's on the mend now, and I'm happily seeing her tomorrow. Blessings to you. Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete