Followers

Saturday 9 June 2018

My Grandchildren

Kenzie is a brotherly delight,
He loves Lacy with his might,
She plays playfully together,
Weathering stormy weather.

Stormy as in their misbehaviour,
As they can be at each other,
Verbally and insensibly –
Often without responsibility. 

Their parents are reprimanding,
But with an understanding
That they are sometimes unruly
And punish them appropriately.

They mostly play with fun and joy,
With neither of them being coy,
As they are boisterous in playfulness,
And love each other regardless of this. 

© Andrew Stevenson 09/06/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful poem about your grandchildren Andrew, My eldest will be 20 in a few weeks time......enjoy them whilst they're young.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. I do enjoy them, and they are so thoughtful and loving with me - which means the world. They have their moments (as expressed), but they are mostly good natured. My daughter is twenty-eight this month! And I'm fifty this month! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete