Followers

Thursday 14 June 2018

Be Free From Disrespectability

I've had a restless sleep,
Where my dreams did keep
Stirring me from slumber
As I was going under.
 
I am hag-ridden with grief,
And fall softly like a leaf,
To an impending gloom
Coming way too soon.
 
I'm not ready to pass,
Am I being an ass
By being too aghast
At remembering the past. 
 
I've been through an odyssey
Of a nightmare of not being free,
I’m locked up suffering dejection
And am bullied into suffocation.
 
Hospital is not the place to be
If you are suffering mentally
As staff don't have the time of day –
Constantly sending you away.
 
I can't breathe this intoxication,
As I adhere to a worldly nation,
Free from the hellish subjection
Of doctors and nurse’s objection.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 24/06/2017
 
A re-edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting to read Andrew.....yet so sad.
    I do hope things and life is going better now for you.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. It was a sad time when I wrote this piece, and as you know through my expressions I have an essence of being sane at the moment, and have been for a long while. I didn't like being in hospital then when I wasn't well! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete