Followers

Monday 18 June 2018

Lliberty Transparacy

I was irate with some hate
About my mental debate,
Should I remain on injections
With all its sad subjections
Or should I go back to pills
With suffering the detrimental ills.
Both are a civil liberty of unjust
Dealing with what they do push. 

I am a conquest to be a reject,
And battling the sleepy side-effect
I soldier on, but am not myself
Suffering this medical stealth
Of plying their trade of health
With pharmaceutical wealth. 

© Andrew Stevenson 21/06/2017
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

5 comments:

  1. Here in Boscombe Andrew we Epileptics are not justly treated.
    I wish you well knowing what you must be going through.
    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind understanding. Sorry you are not getting the right medical attention! Tut. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Greetings. Thank you for your kind comment, it is warmly received. Glad you liked my pieces and have bookmarked me. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tough decision, Andrew. The right medicine made a big difference in my life. Every time I try to stop taking mine, I discover anew why I need it. I hope you get it all sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise for your kind concern. I do need my medication, and do take it. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete