Followers

Sunday 3 June 2018

Pleasantly Pleasing

I am seeing Di' in the morning,
I am liking so much our dating,
We both like hugging and kissing
With nice, passionate embracing.
She is aptly pleasantly endearing
Which is pleasingly very pleasing.
She is lovably lovable with loving
And I am fondly fond of her caring.

We see each other twice a week,
I miss her company which I seek,
But alas she has responsibilities
So I am taking in all positivity's.
She does lovingly love with grace
Which I savour and do not waste.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 03/06/2018

Sorry the type print is small, my word doc isn't working, and I'm  having to use Notepad. I can't even access my poems!

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely poem Andrew, I am pleased you have Di in your life.
    Hope all goes well.
    Have a good day.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind words and sentiments, they are greatly and warmly received. I take her to my Mother's first as she cleans her house for her as my Mother is poor on her feet! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. I hope you and Di share many special times together. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan, your words are warmly received. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete