Followers

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Scented Flowers For Hours

I like the bright sunny weather,
It’s nice to get out and see Nature,
I love the scented colourful flowers
And could look at them for hours,
I go for a walk with my pet Sadie
Who when at home is usually lazy,
I let her off the lead when it’s early
So she can have a free run in tow. 

It’s been hot for a few days now,
I’ve been basking under our sun
Reminiscing our Lord’s wisdom
And all of the seeds he did sow.
Jesus is as bright as our bright sun
Emitting Grace to me a Christian. 

© Andrew Stevenson 27/06/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. Yes Andrew nature is a wonderful thing,....and it dosen't cost a penny. Lovely verse.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your comment, it is greatly appreciated. Yes, nature doesn't cost except in some circumstances (such as flower shows etc.). Glad you liked the piece. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Nature soothes me. I always love getting outdoors. It's definitely a place I feel closer to God. I'm glad that you and Sadie are enjoying your walks. Lazy is not good for dogs or people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Thank you for your nice comment, it is greatly appreciated. Nature is awesome! I love my walks with Sadie appreciating the show of flowers and trees. I think she gets bored, and is lazy in those respects, and the heat wipes her out too! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete