Followers

Sunday 10 June 2018

Happily In The City

I have lots of Church’s by me
As I live in amongst the City,
I pop in on occasion to see
Our God’s and Lord’s place –
That is full of their wise Grace;
And as I look at His Holy face
I’m reminded of His grave fate
Taking Him to Heaven’s Gate. 
 
Regrettably I don’t go on Sunday
But at home I still have a pray
That Jesus’ love will have its way
On belief that is in some decay.
Lots of Churches are sadly closing
With congregations diminishing. 
 
© Andrew Stevenson 10/06/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. A great read Andrew, we have a few churches nearby us.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. I have lots of Churches by me, and one is now a pram shop! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete