Followers

Sunday 17 June 2018

Nurturing Nature

My daughter is my world, and means the earth to me,
In her nature is nurture for those less fortunate
Who have a little from a lot, and have come to be
A resentment of hierarchy in a heated debate of hate.
 
Surviving the concrete jungle is an endeavour to weather,
And while brothers and sisters stick humbly together,
They are still a minority of oddity not in tranquillity,
As to have a poor lifestyle is not living adequately.
 
My daughter ranks herself to be a member of influence,
And with honesty and integrity with no pretence -
She will not stand on the fence with appetence
As she stands tall to all in her respective suspense.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 25/06/2017
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely daughter you have Andrew, your words does her justice,

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, she is wonderful. She likes sharing. I had a lovely Father's Day around at hers, and I got lots of lovely presents. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete