Followers

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Pursue A Barbeque

I saw my Daughter last-night,
She was cooking a barbeque,
The meat was a tasty delight
And I kept some for Sadie too,
My Nephew James was there
Sharing a lovingly nice care,
The Grandkids were playing
In-between their tasty eating. 

I’m taking the kids to a class
Where they both have a laugh,
We meet their Grandmother
Who to me is like a Sister.
The bounce on a large castle
Where they have a chuckle. 

© Andrew Stevenson 27/06/2018
 
Please note: Sadie is my pet dog.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time was had by all Andrew.
    Have a lovely day today.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne. It's a nice community centre where they go to. Have a nice day yourself. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Family times are the best. Your daughter's barbecue sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. They are aren't they? It was a nice treat with plenty of meat to eat. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete