Followers

Saturday 16 June 2018

A Father's Day Delight

It’s Father’s Day tomorrow,
I’ll see my loving daughter,
I’ll be on a high and not low
And will enjoy seeing her;
She means the world to me –
I love her unconditionally,
She always makes me happy
And is a source of tranquillity.
 
I will see my Grandkids as well,
They are really loving to joyful me,
I think Kenzie and Lacy are swell
And they both play together happily.
My Georgia acts lovingly with love
And always greets me with a hug.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 16/06/2018
 
Georgia is my daughter.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I hope your Father's Day goes with a swing Andrew.
    My father passed away when I was three so hardly knew him.
    Have a great time, the poem spoke volumvs.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. I'm so sorry your Father passed while you was so young! Thank you for your kind sentiments, they are warmly received. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete