Followers

Thursday 7 June 2018

I Am Afraid And Scared

I chanced upon a spider so small,
And here was me, standing tall,
Looming over this little figure
Made him look a little bigger. 

I fancied it was scary
With being so hairy,
And its legs were long
With eight the throng. 

‘Don’t crawl up my leg,’
I despairingly said.
‘Where do you reside
And also cunningly hide.’ 

‘I often see you in the bath,
That isn’t a humorous laugh,
As I don’t want to get in
When you are there within.’ 

‘Shoo, and go scurrying away,
Go and find some other prey,
As I’m now going to out to play –
Please don’t frightfully stay.’

© Andrew Stevenson 14/01/2018
 
A re-edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like spiders either Andrew/ My nightmare scenario would be to be locked in a room full of spiders in a thinder storm.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Sorry you are scared of spiders, and sometimes envisage yourself with them! I wrote this from a child's perspective, and I myself am not scared of them! I pick them up and take them outside when I find one in my home. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete