Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2018

Unconditional Love

My Daughter has Epilepsy,
This is sadly sad to see,
She hasn’t had a seizure
Happily a long while,
She can relax with leisure
And wear a wide smile.
Her tablets are working
Which is very pleasing.
 
At least she hasn’t got bipolar,
A condition of which I suffer,
But she is aptly understanding
When I’m insanely demanding.
I’ve been well for a long spell
Of which everyone can tell.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 05/06/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Being Epileptic myself I can relate to this.
    You have a wonderful daughter Andrew. Long may she be seizure free.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne for your kind understanding and nice sentiments. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete