Followers

Saturday 29 June 2024

A Tear Now Cheer

 I am so, so, so happy in my new home,

There are plenty of rooms to often roam,

The staff and residents are all quite sound

And it is nothing like a care home pound.


I miss my pet dog, Sadie, who is beyond me,

She was adopted and has gone to a good home,

I got remanded in a psychiatric place you see

So rather than go in kennels I set her to free.


But I have my fond memories of my pet,

And it for the better you bet as of yet,

But I hope to rekindle our relationship

Another day ahead for our friendship.


The staff where I am often take us out,

We go to beaches where we roam about,

They take us to play the game snooker

Where I chance I could be the winner.


We so take it in turns to cook our tea,

I don't mind, as I look fwd to a munch,

I like a full belly as it makes me happy

And today I was cooking us a brunch.


I have been well now for over a year,

My loving daughter has cried a tear

She has lived in fear for me her dear

Father, who has always been sincere.



No comments:

Post a Comment