Followers

Monday 17 June 2024

Enable Fable

 I love my brethren Like no-other,

Especially my daughter and mother,

I am at peace with peaceful relations

As we are all humane with delegation's.


Executive behaviour can be graver,

As lost souls search for saving goals

To score more for fantastic behaviour

So the board doesn't see red in

Trials.


Judge to be sane and able, a fable

That brings to the table so to enable

A transparent meaning easy to decipher

With worded wording new to discover.


Lording it over others is a testament

To believable belief in a brief chief,

As we mostly, lots, make an amendment

With a curtailed loss, cross - wreath.


Is this poetic emotion for a devotion

Motion mention to save for a pension,

So like sheep you can bleat with a will

Of boasting a hot roasting until u chill.


This piece is a parable fable with hidden meanings, I like to think things over to last from the past.


Thank you. Love love, Andwho.

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff mate, your poems are highly original

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my good friend. Have I inspired you today? Take special care of yourselves? Love love, Andrew...

      Delete
    2. Thankyou my good friend. You have inspired me with your writings today. Rhodri

      Delete
    3. Thankyou my friend Andrew. You have inspired me today with your writings

      Delete
    4. A warm welcome, a shout out to you my god fearing friend, who is like a Christian in all respects! Good tidings. A merry evening to you.

      Delete