Followers

Saturday 22 June 2024

A While On Trial

 I loved your beautiful face,

You are pretty and attractive,

Will you be my saving grace 

Making me more sensitive.


I am down with being blue

Enduring not nicely scoring 

My goal, as you sadly pursue 

Misconceiving my nice saving.


I am a remedy not to ignore

As I can be a welcome relief 

From you feeling sadly sore

From suffering my mad grief.


Am I a source of ambivalence

With my sad trials of tribulation;

Will you judge me with patience 

Addressing our sad separation.


I was not my considerate -self

Wrapped up in some distress,

I was suffering mad ill-health -

Psychotically under sad duress.


But now I am perfectly well,

Not suffering being insane,

I was under a mad cursed spell - 

Of which I was not to blame.


You were innocent of judgement, 

And now I am wisely back on track

From my sad regrettable impairment

Of not wanting your sweet-self back.

No comments:

Post a Comment