Followers

Friday 28 June 2024

Forgiving Beckoning

 Come back from where you went

And adhere to this beckoning cry,

Of time so inconsiderately spent

Being an adulterous pig in a sty.


What about the vow's you made

And my welfare amongst mockery,

That I am too feeble and so fade

Into a background of crockery.


Am I a ball and chain of hindrance,

And are you master of my destiny,

I wont put up with this severance

Of love to sad servitude prosperity.


 You were an eyeful of pride

And a joy to proudly behold - 

So repent and quietly subside

This humiliating, sad scold.


My love is still warm within

And my forgiveness is ripe - 

So please get rid of this sin

And come to me in the night.


Make love to I under the moon

And caress my worries away,

Do not seal my tomb of gloom

Calling on this temptress to play.


Cuddle me in your motions

And gyrate next to I curves

And let's mix our emotions

In a sea of washing waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment