Followers

Thursday 27 June 2024

Heed With Greed

 I awoken from my slumber from being on yonder in my dreams. I went downstairs and prepared my breakfast - milk shake over my cereal. I made a cup to tea, previously being a cup of coffee. Why wash a cup up if it's going to be filled up. A little bit of coffee is going to be drowned out with tea, so I could only be tastier with get better. I made some toast, and left it to go stale, as I like it to be crunchy like a munchy. I eat my cereal and really enjoyed the shake in it. I thought about tea, and their many types, and thought if I want a blackcurrant tea flavour, why don't I just add a splash of my own. And I wondered what would coffee taste like with milk shake. So I made one and it was nice, heated up in the microwave. Then I  thought of microwave meals, and thought of my family gathering with me. Why don't they make family microwave meals, enough to feed four, five, or six or more. I thought why don't they make microwaves bigger, enough to cook for more. With the power in every corner to heat up better. Then I thought why don't they add a cooler, so when your meal is ready, it's edible straight away. Then after I ate my breakfast, I thought why wash the bowl up, when I'm going to have another meal in it latter on. Stale food is not infectious i thought. Then I thought about germs, and most water carries a minute bit of food, to feed microscopic creatures, and that's the stain that we gain. So if  you don't clean  your toilet for a while, the stains are not germs, but food for thought. And while germs exist, they are in a minority to the food quantity. Blessing to  your sweet -selves.


Jam can be a nice filling in tea, etc. Lots of different flavour to savour and not wavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment