Followers

Saturday 29 June 2024

Unto Him Free Of Sin

 I love our Lord the most, but I love my Daughter more,

I can boast taking the Host within me the Holy Ghost

Driving me to satisfaction with our Lord a distraction,

As I act ever so Christianly with all and everybody

Who I might chance to meet, greet whereby I bleat

That to walk like Jesus' feet, can be a shining heat

Like a beacon in the sun for other to live with fun,

As what is become, to some, will curse using a gun.


I imagine Christ within me, guiding me sensibly,

As I am patriotic to a Christion land that is grand,

And I worship the Bible Belt in the United State

As it must be great to live amongst those u relate.

From being down and blue, I fly in the sky high

As a kite in our Lord's might without a goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment