Followers

Friday 28 June 2024

Hype In Fright Tonight

 I got frightened to death once when my alter was playing up,

They told me comets came from God who was in the nebuli,

Trying to communicate with Mother Nature with how to try,

Who had lost her telepathy ability to converse to her up high.


My voices mimicked me speaking to this higher entity,

And God spoke in my mind with a mind hauntingly

Stressing of my previous transgressing depressing,

So my faculties were maddening with suppressing

My not familiar to my brother quite often sobering.


My entity not me punched me repeatedly in face

For my criminality against humane human race,

So not soothing was this bruising from cruising

Waving goodbye to me a pig in a sty fuming.


Andrew Stevenson 28,06/24

No comments:

Post a Comment