Followers

Saturday 29 June 2024

Up And Down

 I am crazy at most times - delusional and dysfunctional - 

And can burst at the seams with strength beyond my means,

Walking everywhere, paranoid with being insanely irrational,

Tripping and imagining and worrying with what sadly seems.


I travel in a land of make believe, and stress at characters,

Inquiring  and asking what to make of them in my mind,

With uncertain wonderings and pondering of their natures,

To nurture negatively mean into being positively kind.


Kind enough to care, or mean enough to so stare,

And brave enough to confront me in battle mode,

But with my intentions and a sanity laid so bare

I plead with my reasoning mentality not to goad.


Heed the remanding fright to your plight of my might,

Or embrace I with sanctity and charity, with sincerity,

And I'll soften the blow, by being less alarming in sight

Using I whit as grit in times of shit of a lesser degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment